Alright Wholockians, it was recently my 1 year anniversary on tumblr and I hit 1300 followers, so behold my first ever giveaway!
- Vincent and the Doctor OR 221B wallpaper themed shoes, the winner can decide which pair they want **these are only for if the giveaway gets over 2000 notes because the shoes are not cheap let me tell ya**
- Dining with the Doctor: The Unauthorized Whovian Cookbook
- Blue Dalek soft-toy that says “Exterminate!” and other things
- River Song’s diary
- TARDIS book-light (also comes with invisible ink pen)
- Circular Gallifreyan glass pendant necklace
- Adorable Sherlock and John bookmarks
- Sherlock Holmes earrings made from book pages (if you don’t have pierced ears I can arrange a different prize)
- Moriartea t-shirt
- You must be following me. This giveaway is a way for me to thank my followers so it would be a shame if the prize went to someone who wasn’t following me. I will be checking, too.
- Reblogs only, likes will not count
- You can reblog as many times as you want (the more you reblog the better your chances will be)
- I will ship anywhere
- Make sure your ask box is open, if it isn’t I will choose another winner
- If you don’t reply within 48 hours, again, I will choose another winner
- Winner will be chosen with a random number generator
- The shoes and t-shirt are customizeable, so I can get them in your size
- Again, the shoes are only for if this gets over 2k notes
- **GIVEAWAY ENDS JANUARY 16TH**
J: no. I was more into the G. I. J- wait, what?
J: scruff is good, not too much else
L: how about we don’t talk about it
J: he’s Shawn’s favorite. Sometimes he plays the princess bride on a loop. Then he says “as you wish” for a week or two afterwards. It’s actually kind of nice, other than the fact that I now have it memorized.
J: *see* the avengers?? One does not simply *see* the avengers. One does however go with her boyfriend to the midnight premiere dressed as black widow and hawkeye.
L: is that a movie?
J: yes, when I asked him about it he said that he’s self conscious about how long his arms are so when he sits he likes to have them propped up.
L: well you’d be arrested for assaulting officers of the law.
J: Carlton tell them.
J: come on, please? I did all your paperwork last Saturday so you could have your date night.
L: I… I was a *cringe* I was a cheerleader. Captain, mind you.
J: haha! Me too!
L: A clean shaven man is a focused man. Shame on you.